🌱Senecio peregrinus / String of Dolphins / Bunch of fresh mix cuttings 🌱
This item is Fresh cuttings of Senicio peregrinus, they are mix of rooted and un-rooted cuttings.
The photo shows 30g of cuttings.
You will receive:
- Bunch of fresh cuttings (similar to the main photo) :
- Various length mix Cuttings / about x10 cuttings and 2" - 6" (5cm - 15cm).
- MOST cuttings have roots , just place them on to the soil, they are ready to go!
- Total weight of the cuttings are around 30g. (photo shows 30g bunch)
- Plant pot is NOT included.
- You will receive the items in letterbox size thin box, carefully wrapped, to save the postage.
Be careful when handling, they can be a bit fiddly and need a bit of experience to seat well in new well-draining soil.
Note: We only post Monday to *Friday by royal mail 1st class. This is to avoid having your lovely plants stuck in the postal system all weekend.
*Friday post: It is not guaranteed that you get it on Saturday, item might deliver on Monday.
🌱 CARE TIPS FOR YOUR NEW SUCCULENTS 🌱
- Ideal position : Succulents tend to thrive with plenty of indirect light. They will turn brown or lose colour if exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. Ideal indoor plants, however they will love nice air and light when warmer day, so place them outside for 2 - 5 hours to make them happy.
- Water : When the soil is completely dry, water them near the roots using the dropper. Succulents don't like to have wet feet. Allow soil to dry between watering. Do not overwater them. Water even less in winter.
- Temperature : Succulents can tolerate dry air, they are happy if above 10 °C. Only hardy succulents will survive a frost. Learn a bit about succulents and you’ll do well. Youtube ‘how to care for succulents’ for more info.
🌱 ENJOY YOUR NEW SUCCULENTS🌱