You will receive 4-6 well rooted plant.
- Sting of Beads / Senecio Herreianus
- 4 - 6 rooted cuttings : 4" to 8" (10cm - 20cm) depending on availability.
- Plant pot is NOT included. You will receive bare root in a box to save the postage.
You will receive 4 - 6 nice healthy well rooted cuttings.(See main photo)
We'll pick the best condition ones for each order, most already rooted or some may be unrooted.
Place them on drain free soil, gently press down add some soil on top if required.
Note: We only post Monday to *Friday by royal mail 1st class. This is to avoid having your lovely plants stuck in the postal system all weekend.
*Friday post: It is not guaranteed that you get it on Saturday, item might deliver on Monday.
🌱 CARE TIPS FOR YOUR NEW SUCCULENTS 🌱
- Ideal position : Succulents tend to thrive with plenty of indirect light. They will turn brown or lose colour if exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. Ideal indoor plants.
- Water : When the soil is completely dry, water them near the roots using the dropper. Succulents don't like to have wet feet. Allow soil to dry between watering. Do not overwater them. Water even less in winter.
- Temperature : Succulents can tolerate dry air, they are happy if above 10 °C. Only hardy succulents will survive a frost. Learn a bit about succulents and you’ll do well. Youtube ‘how to care for succulents’ for more info.
🌱 ENJOY YOUR NEW SUCCULENTS🌱